The Auburn 2040 Planning Team has been hard at work gathering input from hundreds of community members on your vision for the future of Auburn.
Engagement activities conducted thus far in the planning process include: robust online engagement opportunities, limited in-person activities, and a community survey (available both as digital and hard copies). This feedback will be instrumental in crafting final plan recommendations.
Key wants and needs identified through Auburn 2040 public engagement include:
- Expand and improve sidewalks
- Continue Downtown improvements and investment
- Support community events (especially the Farmers Market)
- Preserve and increase recreational amenities and trails
- Expand housing options
- Re-imagine commercial gateways and corridors
- Enhance dining, arts, and entertainment options
For a more detailed analysis of public engagement results, click the button below.Download the Engagement Memo